I'm not exactly shy when it comes to shouting about my love for Newcastle and how relocating here a few years ago was the best decision I ever made.
Being from the South I know only too well that people think Newcastle is cold, dark and wet but it's just not true. Newcastle is a gem that's yet to be discovered by so many and as soon as I relocated to the North East I made it my mission, through this blog, to let everyone in on the secret.
If you're stuck in a rut, bored of your life and fancy starting afresh with a brand new adventure you should definitely think about relocating to Newcastle.
Local Estate Agents Walton Robinson have plenty of fantastic flats and houses to buy or let. So why not take a little look!
Here's just a few reasons why you should relocate to Newcastle:
* The weather is gorgeous! I know you don't believe me, but it really doesn't rain any more than it does in London. Being on the east side of the country we actually get a lot of sunshine (and the most beautiful sunrises)
* Geordies are the friendliest people in the country - fact! Pop out to the shops to get some milk and expect to be gone a while, everyone loves a chat.
* Greggs! Yes I know you'll find Greggs all over the country, but do your Greggs sell stotties? Nope, thought not! Once you've tried your first stottie you'll never look back.
* House and rental prices are so cheap compared to other parts of the country. You can find fantastic rooms to rent that are really affordable.
* Newcastle is in a perfect position! We are only 2 hours 50 minutes by train to London and we are very lucky to be able to call some stunning parts of the country our neighbours. York, Edinburgh, The Lakes, North Yorkshire and Scotland are just a few of the beautiful places we can get to easily.
* There's a lot going on! There is always something to see and do in Newcastle - whether it be a new bar or restaurant opening, a food festival, a market or a travelling funfair, there's never a dull moment
* Newcastle is the party capital of the UK! If you love nightlife then you really can't beat a night on the Toon! Rub shoulders with the Geordie Shore lot in some of Newcastle's trendiest bars or, if you prefer a slower pace of life, spend an evening with a well made cocktail in one of the hotel bars.
* For the shopaholic, the Metro Centre is Europe's largest shopping and leisure centre and has everything you could possibly want for a full day of retail therapy.
So, hands up, who's moving to Newcastle?